Friday, September 20, 2019

Prep letter

Lake Brunner Road
RD 1
Moana

9 August 2019

This is my litter for Prep, Prep is heaps of fake businesses in Grey Main School to learn what it's like in the real world. I have applied to get into the bank I got into the bank and I'm going to try to get in every year I can.

Grey Main School
Joyce Crescent
Greymouth


Dear Mrs O’Sullivan,

I would like to apply for a position in the Grey Main Prep Bank.

I believe I have great mathematical skills which include strong basic facts. I enjoy the challenge of problem solving and like to work as a part of a team.

I am keen to push myself during prep and have proven that I can do this as I have done so in such areas like in my rugby, class projects, swimming and basketball.

I have great self management, independance and an awesome sense of humor which I think would be a great asset for you team.

Thank you for taking the time to consider me for this role.

Kind Regards,

Lochlan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.